Uplift + Lighten
Intuitive Coach, Energetic Wellness Practitioner
“When we move in the direction of healing, the entire universe springs into action to support our every effort, and we begin to connect more consciously with the unconditionally loving nature of our inner being.”
Since 1995 Liz has been on a conscious path toward personal healing and wellness. Studying and assessing a multitude of alternative modalities has given her a broad set of skills and knowledge from which to tap into when working with clients. Liz focuses on assisting client’s in releasing past and present limitations in order to achieve their personal and professional aspirations and helps them to align more deeply with their life path and purpose. Currently pursuing a master’s in integrated studies with a focus on alternative healing systems, trauma recovery and whole body wellness, Liz uses her intuitive gifts and abilities to help clients identify that which is keeping them from living their fullest expression of self.
Drawing on over 25 years of experience in the Hospitality Industry, ten of which was spent in Management and General Management, along with over 12 years of personal trainer experience: Liz taught kick boxing for over twelve years in Santa Fe New Mexico and is certified as a Vinyasa Yoga Instructor, Liz combines her interpersonal expertise, along with her understanding of the mind/body/spirit connection to assist individuals to heal on all levels of being.
Ever since 2010 Liz has worked both personally and academically with Maureen Higgins, an Alternative Counselor and Coach with over thirty years of practical experience, to help hone her skills and further develop her intuitive abilities. Completing certifications and a mentorship with Maureen, Liz incorporates her developed abilities along with Maureen’s scientific and research-based systems and techniques on working with ancestral issues, past and alternative lifetimes and trauma recovery, to hold a space where clients can work to transform their obstacles and issues, so they can move into a more balanced and joyful state.
To contact Liz or find out more about her services visit upliftandlighten.com
Watch Liz’s Interview with Joan Steffend
Liz Koumantzelis is an intuitive and energetic wellness practitioner and holistic coach, who uses her intuitive gifts in her sessions with clients to help identify their core issues and needs. Watch it here or on the CHC’s YouTube channel.
- Bachelor of Arts, Classical Studies/World Religion Boston University
- Currently pursuing Integrated Studies masters program from Saint Mary’s University
Training & Certification
- Certified Practitioner – Emotion Code
- Reiki I & ll
- Certified Practitioner – Triple Helix /Pattern Dissolver/ Sacred Heart
- Certified Practitioner – Disconnection from the Collective Shadow
- Certified Practitioner – Ancestral, Past Life and Other Lifetimes Healing Systems
Classes & Workshops
Intuitive Development II – Deepen Your Intuition – 7 week workshop
In this series of seven classes, you will learn advanced intuitive skills that prepare you for working with yourself, family and friends, and clients in a very sophisticated way. These skills will be used throughout all of the energetic practitioner training workshops. This workshop is an important stepping stone.
- Read the chakras to understand which issues need to be transformed and which gifts can be integrated.
- Read the energy field and answer questions for someone who is not in the room with you.
- Communicate with those who have passed on and cross them over, if needed.
- Identify past and simultaneous lifetimes and learn how to work with them.
- Look to the chakras to find answers for yourself or a client.
When: Wednesdays – Oct 13, 20, 27, Nov 3, 10, 17 and Dec 1, 2021
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 CT
Where: Saint Paul, MN or Online via Zoom
Price: $375 + $25 for the manual