Michele Rae, MA, NBC-HWC
“I support individuals and organizations choosing timelines that have the most positive outcomes for themselves and the greater collective.”
Michele Rae is the founder of The Center Within, LLC, author of Living From the Center Within: Co-Creating Who You Are Becoming, and graduate faculty at the University of Minnesota. In her private practice, she provides holistic coaching designed to accelerate and support personal, professional and organizational transformation.
While working with Michele, clients become more confident and engaged as they enhance their gifts, talents, wisdom and passions. They also gain clarity and power as they expose and unblock limiting beliefs, stuck patterns and fears.
During individual sessions and organizational development, Michele utilizes her abilities in deep listening, intuition, appreciative inquiry, spiritual practices, mindfulness, presence and emotional intelligence. Coaching with Michele, clients create self-directed strategies to implement the changes they desire to create a life they love. Michele offers several monthly drop-in gatherings focused on mindfulness and holistic health. She also facilitates closed group development classes to support spiritual awakening.
Watch Michele Be Interviewed by Joan Steffend
Michele Rae, founder of The Center Within, was recently interviewed by Emmy-winning news writer, reporter and anchor Joan Steffend about higher consciousness, and what made her decide to co-create and participate in the Community for Higher Consciousness website. Click the video or watch it and others on the CHC’s YouTube Channel.
Find out more about inspirational speaker, author and non-profit co-founder Joan Steffend at joansteffend.com.
Online Courses available:
Enhance Your Coaching Business.
No matter where you are in your coaching practice development, if you are an entrepreneur or offering services inside an organization, taking time to step back and evaluate your business or program is valuable. This course offers a step by step approach to systematically reviewing your business with specific tools and techniques to sharpen your focus and amplify your business. This course is approved by NBHWC (National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching) for NBC-HWC (Nationally Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches) for 2 CE credits.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Clarify your personal and professional values and goals related to your health coaching practice
- Articulate a clear vision for your business including your preferred niche
- Understand work life balance activities to optimize your health and wellness
- Analyze your business’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Prepare your purpose, priorities and goals to assure your business’s success
- Understand your strengths, fears, beliefs and attitudes towards financial abundance
- Review your budgeting and bookkeeping system
Things are Changing.
You may have noticed that there are significant changes happening in the energetic field. These changes are impacting us in transforming ways- especially with letting go of old and needless stories/beliefs that are not serving us anymore. We are experiencing energetic alignments which are making it easier for us to experience our Divine Nature more clearly.
We are now experiencing an unprecedented high vibration, opportunities and support. Each of us is being awakened to our Divine Nature. We truly are vessels of light, love and service.
What You Can Expect
This course will walk you through the transformational energetic shifts that have occurred and where we are heading. How do you see yourself living optimally personally, interpersonally and professionally? This course will invite you to explore your own experience of these energies through activities and reflection where you can shine your light, share your love and clarify your service. As a healer, leader and teacher yourself, we look forward to supporting your journey as we continually awaken more deeply together.
- Understand the energetic changes occurring around the planet
- Explore how these changes have been impacting you already
- Develop greater energetic alignment from guided meditations
- Explain the differences between 3rd, 4th and 5th Dimensions
- Learn several techniques to help you navigate these new experiences and apply them in your life
- Intuitive coaching
- Holistic health
- MA, Human Development, Saint Mary’s University
- BS, University of Minnesota
- Pharmacy Major, Registered Pharmacist in Minnesota
- Nationally Board Certified-Health and Wellness Coach, International Consortium for Health and Wellness Coaches (ICHWC)
Training & Certification
- EQ-i2.0/EQ360 Certification (June 2016)
- Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence (June 2015)
- Graduate of MindBodySpirit Professional and Advanced Training program, The Center for Mind-Body Medicine, Washington DC (November 2002, May 2005)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (Sept 2007)
- Leadership For Change (Sept 2009)
- Ordained Minister, Alliance of Divine Love (May 2004)
- Reiki (2002), Holographic Memory Resolution (2004), and Therapeutic Touch (2001)
Classes & Workshops
Build a Thriving Group Coaching Practice: Everything You Need to Successfully Run Groups Online – 10 Week Workshop
Group coaching is a vital tool for any type of coaches because it is the wave of the future. National movement toward group coaching and group visits has been a trend the past few years, and the interest is growing. Group coaching allows us to reach more people for three reasons: it offers reduced participation costs, it creates an instant community of support around a common experience, and it decreases the time investment on the part of the coach. Translating coaching skills to hold space for multiple people while navigating the many moving parts that need to be tended to in a group requires skill and practice. This series will prepare you to design, market and deliver your group coaching offering.
January 26th (2 hours) Group Facilitation 101
Translating The Four Pillars to Group Coaching
Managing the Online Environment
Welcoming Your Participants and Other Logistics to Handle Ahead of Time
Introduction to Group Facilitation Hacks
Creating a Structure While Staying Flexible
February 9th (2 hours) Design and Market Your Group
Designing the Group Experience
Identifying Your Target Market, Message, and Marketing Strategies
Ways to Repurpose Your Content
February 23rd (2 hours) Advanced Group Facilitation Techniques
Advanced Group Facilitation Hacks
Stages of Groups
Managing Group Dynamics
Using Activities in Groups and Other Adult Learning Highlights
March 9th (2 hours) Practicum
Group Facilitation Practice with peer and faculty feedback
March 23rd (2 hours) Practicum and Showcase
Complete Group Facilitation Practice
Showcase of group designs and marketing plans
Final Questions and Wrap-up
Where: In Person & Online via Zoom (alternate weeks)