Steve Wagner, BS
The Vibe Kitchen
Graphic Design, Illustration, Multimedia
“It’s Simple. Love yourself and each other. From there, everything else will fall into place.”
Steve Wagner is an intuitive Graphic Artist, Illustrator and Web Designer known for bringing his clients’ ideas to life and helping them look their best.
With over 18 years of graphic arts and design experience, he is well versed with each step of the creative process. Steve has worked with a wide spectrum of clients – from first-time business owners and kick-starters to universities, zoos, and world-famous museums. During his 15 years working for Eduweb, he had the rare opportunity to work with some amazing systems, most notably the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and multiple projects for the Smithsonian and National Air & Space Museum.
He believes that your business is an investment, and it’s essential to create a memorable first impression that draws in repeat and new customers alike. The more attention you initially put into your overall look-and-feel, the more you will benefit in the end.
Do you want your business to get noticed and stand out from the competition? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit thevibekitchen.com to see his full portfolio and learn more about Steve.
- Print and digital graphic design
- Web design and development
- Logo, icon, and character illustration
- Multimedia and video production
- Branding and corporate identity
Bachelor of Science, Design Communication with Fine Arts Minor, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities College of Human Ecology
Training & Certification
- WordPress Production Certification, ONLC Training Centers (2017)
- Low-Polygon Character Modeling, CG Workshops (2009)
- Building Web Documents with HTML 4.0, iGeneration Professional Certification Program presented by Benchmark Learning (2001)