Eric Christopher, MS, CHT
Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist
“Freedom is a perception shift away.”
Eric Christopher graduated with a Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy in 2000. This marked the beginning of a quest to travel the country and the world to study from many leaders in hypnotherapy. He has since applied many diverse hypnotherapy modalities to empower people to live from their true, authentic selves. He helps people connect to their Higher Self, which in turn helps them to release and heal traumas and limiting beliefs stored in the body and subconscious mind that were formed from their present lives, their generational line, as well as other lives their soul has lived.
His goal is to help people directly experience their divine, eternal self in each session… and the truth that beneath their issues or problems lies an aspect of themselves which is whole, complete, has no fears and is based in love. From this higher vantage point, solutions replace problems and healing can be a perception shift away.
His passion is to personally and spiritually grow, evolve and awaken to Unity consciousness and guide others to do the same.
He also facilitates group-guided past life and life-between-lives hypnotherapy sessions.
Learn more at ericjchristopher.com or call 651-649-1952.
See Eric’s Interview with Joan Steffend
Watch Eric Christopher interviewed about his life and his work as a Transpersonal Hypnotherapist. View the video here or on the CHC’s YouTube channel.
Eric specializes in past life regression therapy, life-between-lives therapy, and also present-life deep emotional healing of the body and subconscious mind. Visit ericjchristopher.com for more. Find out about inspirational speaker, author and non-profit co-founder Joan Steffend at joansteffend.com.
Present life emotional healing
past life regression
- MS, Marriage & Family Therapy, UW-Stout
- BA, Psychology & Education, St. Olaf College
Training & Certification
- 18 years Board Certified Regression Therapist from IBRT, International Board for Regression Therapy
- Board of Directors, Research Chair, International Association of Regression Research and Therapies, Inc. (IARRT), 2006-2009
- International Association of Regression Research and Therapies, Inc., Past Life Therapy training levels 1-4
- Certified Life-Between-Lives Therapist, training with Michael Newton, 2004
- Releasement Therapy Training, Hans Ten Dam
- Deep Healing Therapy Training, Hans Ten Dam, 3 Intensives
- Body Trauma Releasement Therapy Training, Marion Boon, 3 Intensives
- Deep Memory Process Training, Roger Woolger
- Institute of Thought Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Training, Dr. Joseph Costa, San Diego, CA, 2002-2008
- Emotional Freedom Technique Training, Gary Craig, Valerie Liss
- Minnesota Society of Clinical Hypnosis, all three levels
- Omni Hypnosis Center, Intermediate and Advanced Training, Jerry Kine