Catherine Siri Sat Liska
Integrative Somatic Bodywork & Soul Coaching, Energy Wellness, Mindful Movement Education
“It is time to remember who you really are – a beautiful and unique expression of the Love of Source in a human body who was born with gifts that only you can bring to the world. By consciously listening to the wisdom of your body and nurturing the relationship with your Spirit you become your most healthy, creative self so that you can contribute your gifts to the world.”
Catherine Siri Sat Liska of Vibrant Joy is a somatic movement intuitive who is passionate about assisting people to awaken and nurture the amazing potential of their physical body as a Sacred Vessel to Embody Spirit so that they can share their unique gifts with the world while living their most creative, fulfilling and pain-free life. By integrating all of her training and life experience, she assists others in getting to the root cause of complex, chronic pain issues and trauma to resolve them in a gentle and loving way.
Catherine is gifted with the ability to see where energy disconnects are occurring in people’s movement patterns as well as when they are at rest. These disconnects are usually tied to a mindset, emotion or lifelong habit that is “just outside of a person’s awareness”. Because these patterns are hidden below the surface, many people end up treating the symptoms, rather than the underlying cause, of their “dis-ease”.
Each person’s physical body is a sacred vehicle for their Spirit to express itself while they live their Earth-life. Unfortunately, most people forget that their body is conscious and intelligent. They misinterpret pain and discomfort as a message that their body is working against them, when actually their body is an ally that is constantly trying to create vibrant life by letting the person know when something is out of balance.
Contact Catherine at email@example.com and 612-232-7593.
Human bodies are designed to move, and every single thought and emotion that a person has either supports or overshadows their ability to move in a way that creates a vibrant, healthy and joy-filled life. When a person is in pain, whether it is physical or emotional, there is energy being held “captive” in their body that keeps them from connecting easily with their inner spiritual guidance and moving forward to share their unique gifts with the world.
By becoming aware of the power of their mind and emotions while deeply listening to the messages from their body, each person can take action that creates lasting health and well-being. And by learning to consciously recognize their patterns of thinking and moving, they can remove painful blocks and connect with the purpose of their soul. Their focus shifts from experiencing pain to doing what they are born to do:
- Move with Ease
- Allow Grace to Flow Every Moment
- Create Each Moment in Joy and Beauty
- Maintain Personal Power and Equanimity
- Radiate Love in Harmony with All of Creation
Working with Catherine you will practice the path of taking Loving Action to release resistance in your body/mind and move in the direction of your dreams. – cultivating self-kindness and consciously choosing to listen to the wisdom of your body as you master your mind and align with the inner authority of your Spirit.
Learn more about Catherine Siri Sat and her unique integrative classes and private sessions incorporating therapeutic movement, multi-dimensional soul and energy harmonizing, embodied transformational coaching, hands-on bodywork, breath-work and yoga at vibrantjoymovement.com.
Being Happy in Your Body – Mindful Movement and Body Awareness
Catherine Siri Sat Liska from Vibrant Joy was interviewed by Joan Steffend about the connection mindful movement and body awareness have with joyful living. Click the video or watch it and others on the CHC’s YouTube Channel.
Find out about inspirational speaker, author and non-profit co-founder Joan Steffend at joansteffend.com.
Guided Imagery by Catherine Siri Sat Liska
Breathwork Guided Imagery to Vitalize your Body and Connect with your Spirit
Cultivate a Sense of Calm and Support in Your Body
- Integrative somatic bodywork & soul coaching
- Energy wellness
- Mindful movement education
- Kundalini yoga
- Polarity therapy & trauma resolution
- BA in Home Economics, Textile & Clothing Design & Piano Performance, College of St. Catherine
- B. Arch. First Professional Degree in Architectural Design, U of Minnesota
- Global Somatics Process™ State of MN Certified Educator & Therapist; Certified Teacher (ISMETA – 2009 , 2014)
Training & Certification
- Polarity Therapy Training & Certification (APP/APTA – 2019, IPEA – 2019)
- Ancestry and Other Lifetimes Training – Practitioner Certification (2017)
- Levels 1, 2, 3 & 4 Holistic Life Coaching Certification (GAHP 2015-2019)
- Sound Healing of Naad Yoga Foundation Training (2015/2016)
- Disconnection from the Collective Shadow™ and Cellular Activation™ Training & Certification (2015)
- Anatomy Trains™ Myofascial Meridians & Fascial Release: Intrinsic Muscles of the Pelvis (2013)
- Polarity Resolution Therapy Training & Certification (2013)
- Gem Remedy Practitioner Training & Certification (School of Esoteric Sciences NPMDT 2012)
- New Paradigm Multi-Dimensional Transformation Basic & Master Teacher Certification (School of Esoteric Sciences NPMDT 2009, 2013)
- Yoga Meets Dance™ Teacher Training Certification (Center for Happiness 2009)
- Higher Consciousness Training, 90 hrs (2008)
- Liz Koch Basic Psoas Training (2008)
- Reiki: Usui and Karuna Master Training (2006, 2008)
- Kundalini Yoga Level 1 and Level 2 Teacher Training Certification (KYTA – 2003, 2006, 2011, 2016, 2019)
- Dance Instructor, Cassandra School of Belly Dance (1994-2007)