Pack Self-Care Practices and Routines for Optimal Travel
Recently I asked the Community for Higher Consciousness and a group of energy healer and educators what are their top go to self-care when they travel to keep themselves cleared and optimally harmonized and grounded. Immediately the self-care practices and healing rituals started rolling in. What we shared and learned there, we all thought was an important topic to share with you.
Travel is one of the most important things we can do to expand our horizons and stir our soul’s growth. It can also stir up things we may or may not be ready for, but with some good self-care and routines, travel can be just the thing your soul, mind and body need to rejuvenate, grow and expand.
- Learn to grid/clear/harmonize the land or place to remove lower vibration energy, or blocks in the field.
- Work with a healer in advance of your travel to resolve lifetimes in advance of your travel. By harmonizing past and simultaneous lifetimes it helps to clear and optimize karma and the relationship with places and people you will be visiting. (You can learn this and how to grid and clear places in the Disconnection from Collective Shadow Cellular Activation and Ancestry and Other Lifetimes Classes offered this fall by a few CHC Visionaries and practitioners–scroll down to see all dates offered.)
- Use healing stones for protection–some favorites are fire agate, black obsidian, and black tourmaline–which keep a person both grounded and protected from psychic attacks and low vibrational energy.
- Travel with crystals that support your wellness and help you clear and harmonize optimally with the place and people you will be venturing with. (Remember to clear your crystals with Himalayan pink salt and water or under a full moon).
- Intentionally put up energy shields or a bubble so no one can energetically enter your field. Your field is your field and ideally contains your optimal energy for learning, growth, health, and full potential.
- Upon waking each morning whether traveling or not, take time in the morning to clear all multidimensional interference and reset/upgrade energy fields–this helps all the chakras align and balance, while fully integrating into your body for the day.
- Rise early with the sun to harmonize your inner sun with the outside sun–staying in harmony with nature is a supportive practice. Plus meditation in the dawn hours is a potent time for the mind and the breath to harmonize with the body. Also go to bed with the sun or by 10 pm, wherever you are traveling to harmonize with the energies of the day and reset your sleep cycle.
- Conscious breath at any time any where can calm the mind and nourish the body. It can help to place a hand on your abdomen. Notice during the inhale the abdomen ideally rises and as the exhale happens feel the navel point return to toward the spine. Especially helpful to do to anchor the start and end of your day.
- Bring supportive products Nikken Energy Products, Flower essences Prelandra ETS for Humans (Emergency Trauma Solution), or Bach Flower Rescue. Consult your care provider to discern what is best for you. Also remember to pack any of your optimal supplements that support you being your best. And eat whole foods, that are well prepared for your constitution.
- Move and stretch the body the spine and the limbs to balance energy flow. Daily exercise that calms and focuses you is a great reset and way to stay balanced.
- Short on time, use a racquet or tennis ball to gently step on and roll on the foot soles. Doing this one foot at a time, pause to sense and feel the difference between feet, before repeating on the other side. Notice how this simple practice releases stagnate energy in the feet that is ready to clear and stimulates the organs and activates whole body reflexes, as well as the Marma point in the foot–a place where the mind and the body meet.
- Pay attention to environment and notice when you feel off. Take the time in the moment or soon after to clear and harmonize yourself–ideally in nature as it helps connect you to health and transforms what feels off quickly. If it still feels not right and it feels optimal, clear the space and make sure your energy bubble is in tact.
- Meditative centering work before bed to clear the mind into a calm peaceful state before sleep supports self-healing and self awareness. Take time to clear and remove any energies that are not your own energy and ask your optimal guides to support you while you rest and rejuvenate.
- Chant Mantras silently for protection. If you have a personal mantra use it. If not learn about mantras and choose one that is optimal for you, or ask a teacher.
- Hold mudras to balance your energy and breath is helpful. Again learning Mudra with a Yoga teacher or a Ayurvedic Health Counselor can be a fun next step.
(If you are interested in registering for some of the trainings that teach the self-care practices above check out the classes and workshop offered or any of the other CHC members listed.)
Based on your own gifts and intuitions, we would love to hear your wisdom and go to self-care routines and practices you use for your own travels, ventures and explorations you’ve found helpful, so please share them in the comments section below.
It is great when we can all learn, grow and expand our resources together.
Thank you, shine bright and travel far while staying centered!
Elizabeth Sullivan is an expert instructor, certified yoga therapist, and practitioner in Yoga, Energy Work and Ayurveda. She supports the body to optimally function using neuromuscular reeducation and working with energy patterns. By integrating and aligning body, mind and spirit energy, she creates relaxation, increased energy flow, optimized sleep and a clear mind for her clients. Her work helps people hold higher consciousness to live their optimal lives. Elizabeth offers private lessons, group classes and workshops, and online programs for health practitioners, and also writes for health publications. She holds advanced degrees in Dev. Psychology, Education and Writing, along with certifications in each instructional area. To learn more, visit elizabetheilerssullivan.com.
Elizabeth Sullivan, MFA, MA, BA, Certified Yoga Therapy, Energy Medicine