- This event has passed.
Build a Thriving Group Coaching Practice: evening sessions (Michele Rae)
February 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$679
Build a Thriving Group Coaching Practice: Everything You Need to Successfully Run Groups Online
with Michele Rae MA, NBC-HWC
Group coaching is a vital tool for coaches, leaders, visionaries and practitioners because it is the wave of the future. The national movement toward group coaching and group visits has been a trend the past few years, and the interest is growing.
Group coaching allows us to reach more people for three reasons: it offers reduced participation costs, it creates an instant community of support around a common experience, and it decreases the time investment on the part of the coach. Translating coaching skills to hold space for multiple people while navigating the many moving parts that need to be tended to in a group requires skill and practice.
This series will prepare you to design, market, and deliver your group coaching offering.
- Describe and demonstrate key components of group coaching.
- Practice skills and techniques that coaches need to develop to successfully design, market, and deliver group coaching.
- Evaluate research and best practice regarding group coaching.
- Identify basic and advanced facilitation techniques that support the delivery of group coaching.
- Identify opportunities to apply this work in the field.
Groups will meet live via Zoom, an online video conferencing platform. Self Study resource review will begin the week before our first live session. Two Tuesday Cohort Sessions 1-3pm or 6-8pm CST.
Course Begins With Self-Study Resources on Tuesday, February 21, 2023. Live Session Dates & Times February 28, March 14, 28, April 11, 25
NBC-HWC & ICF Pre-approved for 10 CEU
Learn more at The Center Within
When: Tuesday evenings – Feb 21, 28, March 14, 28, April 11, 25, 2023
Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm CST
Where: In-person and online via Zoom