102 East Langford Park
Breath Mastery Seminar, Level 1:
“I Love to Breathe”
with Terri Peterson SBF, RBF, RPh
What is SOUL BREATHING™?
SOUL BREATHING is a powerful process that consistently generates profound physical, emotional and mental self-healing & deepens your connection with Spirit. In this workshop, you will experience what it’s like to breathe deeply and consciously. As you become more aware of your breath and use your diaphragm correctly, it changes old, ineffective patterns of breathing and becomes a tool that can help reduce stress, heighten self-awareness and heal emotional wounds.
Eliminate Restrictive Breathing Patterns-Clear Your Blocks-Transform Your Life
• Four Soul Breathing™ sessions
• Healing Sounds to activate body-mind-spirit integration
• Processes to be free of old mental & emotional patterns
• Pathways to move out of resistance & into freedom
• Chakra tune-up to activate your Light Body
• Self-Session breathing skills
• Fun, Play, Joy
In this seminar you will:
• Experience the transformational power of your breath
• Learn how to ‘feel’ your stuck emotions and release them
• Let Go of self-limiting thoughts and beliefs
• Clear old patterns that sabotage your goals
• Heal yourself with your eternal life force
• Raise your vibration to shift out of fear and into love
• Connect to higher states of conscious awareness
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm both days
Lunch approximately 60 minutes each day on your own.
Snack breaks between breath sessions as needed. Water and snacks provided.
Bring: Mat, 2 blankets and 2 pillows for your breathing comfort.
Wear: loose, comfortable clothing.
When: Saturday, May 15 and Sunday, May 16 – 9:00 am – 6:00 pm CST both days
Where: The Connecting Spirit Studio
102 East Langford Park
Saint Paul, MN 55108
Cost: Two Day Seminar – $425 or $375 (if registered by May 10th)
Register: Email Terri at firstname.lastname@example.org of your interest and pay online or mail a check. Click here to pay online or ‘Send Money’ via PayPal Friends & Family (so no extra fee).
By Mail: Make check payable to: The Connecting Spirit Corp (or CSC) and drop off or mail to Terri Peterson 2205 Scudder Street, St. Paul, MN 55108. Please list date of class you want to attend in the memo line.